Federal law requires all financial institutions to collect some personal information in order to verify the applicant's identity. This process helps minimize fraud and keep your data secure.
Articles in this section
- Purchase Protection
- Mobile Device Protection
- Where can I find my Sesame Cash routing and account numbers?
- How can I receive an account statement?
- How do I update my account information?
- How do I close my Sesame Cash account?
- How do I dispute an error on my credit report?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I unsubscribe from email?
- How do I dispute a charge?