The Sesame Cash card is not a traditional credit card where credit is given. It's a debit Mastercard, therefore you would transfer as much money as you would want to use.
Articles in this section
- Sesame Cash and Digital Wallets
- How Much Money Is On The Card?
- Activating Physical Card
- Can I Pay Bills Through Sesame Cash?
- ATM Locations
- Card Limitations
- Are there any fees?
- How much credit am I given when I sign up?
- I've enrolled in Sesame Cash. When will I receive my Sesame Cash debit Mastercard®?
- How do I freeze my card?